Add new contact without saving number on WhatsApp
Usually, when you want to start a new conversation on WhatsApp, you are required to save the contact in your phonebook. However, with the help of WhatsHash, you are going to be able to add a new contact and start conversations without having to save that number on WhatsApp.
All you need to do is follow these simple steps and you will be able to start conversations without having to save contacts on WhatsApp.
- Login to your WhatsHash account.
- Select the “Add New Contact” icon on the right side of your screen beside the “Search Contact”.
- Add the WhatsApp number that you would like to start a conversation with, in the space given below.
- You will have the option to just save it on WhatsApp or save it and start a conversation after adding the number.
- You can add further details about the contact later once you have started the conversation.
After adding a contact via WhatsHash, you will have the option to add further details about that contact such as:
You will also be able to set funnel that you deem necessary for that particular contact.
In order to locate all your contacts that you have saved through WhatsHash all you have to do is go to settings and select the “People” option under the “Contacts” tab on the left side of your screen.
Here you are going to get a complete description of all your contacts along with the information that you have added to each one of them. This list is going to make things very convenient for you to manage and advertise your business according to the contacts.