What is a Tag?
🔡 Text Tags
When a customer sends a message and you want to save it, you can do it by clicking on the “Save” button at the end of the message. You can also select the part of the message and save it. While doing this, you will be asked for a “tag” to assign. Tags will group the messages curated by you and you can filter them when required in Dashboard.
The best use cases of “Text Tags” are:
- Create an “Address” tag and assign it to the message which contains a customer’s address.
- Create a “Feedback” or “Complaint” tag and assign it to the messages sent by customers.
📸 Media Tags
You can also save the media sent by customer and assign tags. When you download the media from the WhatsApp Web, WhatsHash will first download it to your computer and ask to assign a tag. After selecting tag, WhatsHash will upload it back to dashboard and save a copy of that media with assigned tag.
The best use cases of “Media Tags” are:
- Create a “Selfie” tag and assign it to the selfies sent by customers.
- Create a “Dance” or “Song” tag and assign it to the videos & photos sent by contest participants.
👱 User Tags
You can group customers with the help of different tags. You can identify them later when they message you again or filter them in dashboard.
The best use cases of “User Tags” are:
- Create a “Lead” tag and assign it to the person who is a potential lead for your business.
- Create a “Priority” tag for your loyal customers so you know you need to serve them first.
- Create an “Open” tag for a customer who has an open ticket/issue with your services.